Montana helps you live longer
by Massimo Q
You must take care of yourself, especially when you get to an older age. Do not wait to be thirsty. Did you know that after the 50 years it takes longer to feel thirsty?
How can Montana help you? Because of one of the lowest sodium content in the word ( only 0.00003%) you can drink it in large amount.
Drinking Montana mineral water helps with:
- Lowers blood pressure compared to other waters , as it has one of the lowest sodium content in the word.
- Promoting diuresis, as Montana is extremely light. Consequently it purifies the kidneys ( prevent kidney stones).
- Detoxify the body from any potentially harmful substances.
The best time to benefit from this process is to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Start with one glass and gradually progress to two glasses:
- There are no calories in mineral water, so you don't have to worry about weight issues.
- Replenish what is lost and can balance the electrolytes in the body.
Our sweat is water that has varying amount of dissolved minerals in it such as chloride, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium, and others: